Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, May 07, 2007

MS&W

I think I'm the only blogger who went to Sheep and Wool with no camera. Suffice it to say based on posts from Hannah, Matt, and the whole rest of the blogging world, that it was fun, crowded, and full of adorable and smelly sheep. It wasn't my first time, and I didn't even stay all that long, but I'm still glad I got to go. Now for the shocker. I didn't buy anything. Okay, that's not entirely true. I bought a funnel cake that I split with Elizabeth and Danielle. But I didn't buy anything from any vendors. No yarn. No fiber. No random thing that I couldn't resist. I'm so proud of me....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Shadkitty said…

    You didn't buy anything?! You crazy person. :P

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Marg said…

    Sometimes will power is a bad thing.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Yes! I think everyone here agrees that you made a very bad, responsible decision in not buying any yarn. On a related note, mmmmmm...funnel cake....

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    I'm so impressed! I'm afraid I bought enough for the two of us....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home