Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, April 09, 2007

more good news!

First, the website has been updated. Now you can see actual pictures of all the yarn types and there's even a shopping cart. Go forth and shop for stuff. Or just look at stuff because I even added a new pattern for scribble lace scarf.

Second, Neighborhood Fiber Co. will be at the Knitters Connection market in Columbus, OH on June 6-10. I'm so excited and will basically be spending all my time between now and then doing yarn stuff.

Third, actual knitting content. I totally finished a sock, in my yarn and the pattern for it will be up on my site ASAP.


Phew! That's it for now. So very tired.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Mistress Nutmeg said…

    Love the striping! It's great with the waves. When I work through my sock yarn line-up I'll be filling my cart with Neighborhood yarn.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Hannah Six said…

    It's beautiful!!! I love it! Are you going to make the other one, or will it be an only child?

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Matt....... said…

    Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of you in the next few months! congrats on the new online shop!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    How wonderful to meet you on Friday night. Your yarns are lovely and all three of us love the neighborhood naming. Let us know when you have Takoma Park!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Amy O'Neill Houck said…

    The sock looks so pretty! I wish I could stay in OH, for Knitters Connection, it sounds like such fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home