Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

no shame

i'll admit it. i have super mega awesome cable with ten bazillion chanels and i'm watching bring it on: all or nothing staring the cheerleader from heroes and lozenge or syringe or whatever beyonce's little sister is named. it's so very bad. they speak in "im" and say things like omg, imho, and tbnt n lieu of actual words. and yet, i watch. and they just started crumping! sorta...

unrelated, here are the new colors including better pictures of Brookland.


from left to right: Glover Park, a gift for Micah as thanks for all the help moving furniture and endless bins of yarn; Brookland, named for the neighborhood I thought I lived in until I realized I live in Edgewood; and Kingman Park which is basically the eastern part of Cap Hill for Ginny because she asked and just had a baby so that deserves something.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said…

    mmm Pretty colors!

    Did you know the cheerleader chick from Heroes was the little girl in Remember the Titans? She was so adorable then. lol Man...I gotta stop watching movies.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ginny said…

    And now I know where I live, too!!

    Awesome colors, and I do have to say Kingman Park is my favorite yet.

    Leo also approves, or would if I hadn't just knocked him out with the boob juice.

    Cool, Karida!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She was also on Ally McBeal when they show was going down the tubes and they needed a cute little girl to bring ratings up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home