Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am an idiot



Remember when I said I was doing shaping on my Orangina to accomodate my, erm, amplitude? Well, it was a Very Bad Idea. Bad like that Heather Graham show that lasted only one week. Bad like the Hulk movie. Bad like Halle Berry's acting.

On a less bad subject, I conquered my sewing machine. The sewing machine I've had for months and been afraid to use. I made a gardening apron from the book, You Grow Girl. I used an old pair of jeans that don't fit any more and an old pillowcase. Next up, I'm gonna make a skirt out of another pair of jeans and help Libby fix her friend's skirt.

The other picture is of my cotton log cabin knit potholder squares. I'm gonna use that purple fabric to back them and bat and quilt them for my grandmother for mother's day. All together now, "Awww!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home