Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

*doink doink*

I'm watching the most amazingly wacky episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. A rapper named "Fulla T" has been murdered on the street in front of a radio station. It's all really controversial because he was coming out with a new public service agenda all about how it's okay to "snitch." All of this with a totally slammin' hip-hop soundtrack. Law and Order is soooo hip and street.

I'm realizing that this blog is becoming all about me watching bad tv. So, here's a picture of actual knitting. The beginning of Eunny's entrelac socks. Damn her for writing such enticing patterns...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Shadkitty said…

    I LOVE L&O, well, I don't watch CI, but L&O is the best show ever. Those socks look awesome!! Gotta admit that I was drooling over the pattern too. Not sure if I'm going to knit them soon, or save them for later. Yours kinda make me wanna start sooner.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll never finish a pair of socks. I've got a drawer full of them so it's OK. Good to se you still haven't unpacked; focus on the important stuff.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    Your socks are gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home