Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A country of machochists

The is a part of me that knows that America must be a country of masochists. At least on some level. Because American Idol, at least partly, is all about watching songs that you know and love, be destroyed and butchered by people purporting to have professional singing aspirations.

That said, I'm watching. And I'm mad at myself for it.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    i totally missed idol. and i thought you were teaching a class and ditching kph.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Karida said…

    Dude, I got home at like 9 and saw the last hour. Sadly, I was not able to appreciate the full 2 hours of torment.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched three people get abused then I fell sleep. All of a sudden 9:00pm seems really late.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I never mean to watch it, but it always seems like the only thing on at that time slot. It is so painful, and yet...I am drawn to it.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    I hate american idol! I am the only one, and now it has become a matter of principle.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Karida said…

    Libby, you may as well give in. American Idol is like crack cocaine. You know it's bad for you and you don't even like it. In fact, you like yourself less for watching it. But you can't resist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home