Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

in which i am an idiot

So, I hadn't listened to the new Lime and Violet pocast, but apparently, Neighborhood Fiber Co. was featured in the yarn pr0n segment. It's at 55:20 in the podcast and they say wonderful things about my yarns, my website, and oddly, my appearance! Go download it here: Lime & Violet or on Itunes.

And now for it...SQUEEEEE!!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll download it tonight! You know I'm going to have to put out to get the girl down the street to let me use her interwebs, right?

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    this is so exciting!! good for you!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Hooray!!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    are you too good to talk to us now?

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said…

    That's so awesome!! I need to catch up on my L&V!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger micah said…

    so are you still alive?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Karida, can you hear me? .....

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Cat Herself said…

    You deserve every good word. I love your yarn, and I enjoyed meeting you! Thanks for the tip about the printable Shrinky Dinks, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home