Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, May 08, 2006

still an idiot

i totally left my keys at home this morning. my keys for the store. the stupidest part is that i left early this morning. i went to the bank and stopped at the bookstore and got coffee before arriving refreshed and ready to open the store. but not with my keys. so i had to get in a cab and rush home to get them and then take the cab back. and apparently there's an angry woman wandering the streets of georgetown waiting to get her yarn fix. sucktastic.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's way I have to sets of keys to my lab.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This sounds like something I would do. In fact, I had a moment of panic this morning, but my keys had just fallen into my goknit pouch.
    -Libby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home