Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

you know you want it...

Most of my friends know I've been experiencing a kind of newfound love for punkish/new waveish/popish rock of the late 70s and 80s, particularly chick rock. So I was super excited when I realized Joan Jett and the Blackhearts were playing in the area inAugust. Then I realized they're playing Nissan Pavillion. Outdoor venue seriously in the boonies. And they're playing the Warped Tour. An all day punk-themed concert that's mostly filled with fake skater punk high schoolers. Not my scene. So no Joan Jett for me. Then today, I was browsing the 930 club website and the music gods smiled on me.

The Pretenders in concert. 930 club, Sunday, August 6. Who's coming with me? We can wear our crafty cut-up tshirts and get wasted.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home