Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, December 04, 2006

first day

I had my first day of work today! It was awesome! Everyone was really nice to me, there was free lunch, and I was home by 5:30! I know I'm abusing punctuation, but seriously, I was almost swooning at the benefits package. I have a retirement plan. Me. With a retirement plan. Actual savings. And life above the poverty line.

And tomorrow is the holiday party at the Spy Museum with an open bar. Hells yeah.

In knitting news, I've been a present-making machine. I have the endpaper mitts done, and I'm working on a matching hat. Also, the natalya fingerless mitts and matching hat are in process. Pictures forthcoming when I find the stupid camera cord thingy. Here comes the holiday.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said…

    haha I need a job! I just wanted to say congrats on the good day and all. :)

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is very informative and exciting. Good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home