Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

geek-tastic

Watching Bones and just squealed when I heard Angel, erm, Booth, call to get a search warrant for convenience stores within 1 mile of the Hyperion Hotel! The Hyperion. Like the hotel in Angel! Okay, I'm a big dork. And seriously, I keep waiting for him to go into vamp-face and try to bite the suspects to get them to confess. Okay, commercial break over, back to television.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Zenknitter LesleyD said…

    Oh I so miss Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel! I can't seem to catch the syndication anymore!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    You're such a lame-ass loser, I can't even stand it.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    Speaking of lame-ass losers, when are we finishing our Buffy and Angel marathons?

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    Hey, I never said I wasn't a lame-ass loser.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I miss BtVS and Angel. All the good shows have gone away...

    They play reruns at the most ungodly hour here and I miss them.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, I forgot...I have added you to Punk Rock Knitters, this morning. Glad you could make it!

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home