Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, September 11, 2006

warm legs

i needed a little break from the argyle vest. the knitting is done, but no steeking yet. i'm waiting for jess to do it with me. after all, you should never steek alone. only with friends. so i made myself some legwarmers.

manos and kidsilk haze. size 11 needles. and thus begins my back-to-school knitting. this fall, i'm wearing all the funny clothes i wanted to wear in high school but was too self-conscious to wear. so if you see someone wandering around dc in really slouchy legwarmers, it's me. and i think i look awesome.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm totaly sad that I missed the yoda-like kniting experience that surely would have come from tonight :( Was it because "someone" invited a guy??

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Hannah Six said…

    I love these, but I love your picture even more. How is it possible that you managed to make icky water damage look like a done-on-purpose "Tuscan Redux" wall "treatment"? (I detest all of those stupid decorating phrases..."Window treatment"? For God's sake, they're just curtains!) Anyway, they look so nice and scrunchy. I'm going to make a pair and send them to my mom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home