Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

not dead...just lazy

I have been so lazy about blogging, so I figured I better come up with something good. With that in mind, I give you 1 crocheted steek. Here it is before I cut:


And after:

All done during one episode of Law and Order:SVU, and let me tell you, I was so friggin' scared when I was cutting it. SO. SCARED. But it was okay. Now I have to do the rest of the steeks, knit the edgings, and then sew down the steeks.

I also nearly finished my own scarf version of Lady Eleanor's Entrelac Stole from Scarf Style. It needs blocking and fringe. 3 hanks of Manos and size 13 needles. Pretend you don't see all the black cat hair surrounding the scarf.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at YOU!!! Hey, That's some nice steaking! I'm stoked for you! I can't wait to see that sweater! You may get to wear it this week!
    Is your heat on? Mine is...I'll be opening the windows tonight for sure!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Hannah Six said…

    You are so courageous. Really. After all that gorgeous knitting...to hack it up with scissors...well, enough said. I love, love, LOVE your scarf!!! It's on my list of "I-want-to-make-that" projects:-)

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Zenknitter LesleyD said…

    Pretty!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home