Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Monday, May 15, 2006

War on oil prices, erm, I mean terror

Washington Post says today that we're officially renewing diplomatic ties with Libya. You know, because they totally renounced terror and now we can be BFF. And we'll totally overlook that Libya is one of the worst human rights offenders in the world. Because you know we're okay with that. As long as we can lower oil prices. And Libya is totally with the oil.

And now back to your regularly scheduled crafty blog content. I'm working so hard on Orangina, and I'm almost done with the back panel. I'm not posting pics though until I can join to work in the round.

The pics below are of my super-cute crochet/double point needle case. Same pair of jeans as the apron and some random fabric. I embroidered the little stars on it. Note the addition of the adorable rainbow ribbon. I love me some rainbows.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to work at a sushi bar and one time a sushi chef was getting drunk at the bar with one of his friends, and when he introduced me to the friend he said "Her name Lybia. She terrorist!" And then he laughed for, like, an hour.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home