Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dork Out

Now, I know this is a knitting blog. And there should be pictures of knitting. But not today. Today I give you the thing that has made me the happiest woman in the office. July 20 and 21 at the Avalon Theater. Buffy Sing Along. I'm so there.



blah, blah, blah yarn dyeing, blah blah blah knitting. will post relevant fiber-related pictures soon. pinky swear.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger sarah lou said…

    hee hee hee!!

    how fun would that be!! have a great time!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    That is cool! Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog today. :-)

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Matt....... said…

    OMG Awesome!!! Is sarah michelle gellar going to get naked too? I am so coming to DC to visit and see this one......

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger itgirl said…

    you KNOW i'm going with you, right? RIGHT?

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Oh man. You are NOT the only Buffy knit-dork. Trust me. First Knitgrrl podcast devolved into giant Buffy knit-dork-out, 'cause Nikol Lohr is one, too, and you just CANNOT put two of us on one podcast together. It's dangerous!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Kathleen Lawton-Trask said…

    Wow! I have been drooling over your yarn at Neighborhood Fiber Co., and now you're a Buffy geek too. So exciting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home