Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

5 reasons why I'm in love with the new Rowan Magazine

5. Argyle Fingerless Mitts (notice my argyle obsession)

4. Knee-High Lace Stockings

3. Frilly Lace and Cable sweater in Wool Cotton (I have a LOT of Wool Cotton in my stash)

2. SIZES ABOVE 40" BUST!!!!

1. SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE BIGGER SIZES. I can finally knit a Rowan pattern without doing a shitload of math. Words cannot express how happy I am.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought you loved me... :(

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger meg said…

    happy birthday.

    love the argyle. i envy your skills.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm Rebecca, and I'm a slut :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home