Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

argyle update

I feel a bit like Pygmalion. Without the icky paternalism issues. I mean that I am falling in love with my creation. I keep looking at the vest and thinking how pretty it looks. And the detail. Oh, the detail. So much detail. 16 pages of detail. Notice the begininng of my steek for the v neckline with the stitches that are on hold. I readily admit to being very proud of myself and being obnoxious about telling people. Such a great knit.


And my fantasy yarn for the Wobbly Circles Tote from Spring 2006 Interweave. If only I could justify dropping the cash for the Manos...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should brag and brag often! It's awesome Karida! Your skills rock, I can only hope to one day be as brave as yuo are. :) Ellie

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Knitted_Painting said…

    I know exactly what you mean by falling in love with your knitting everytime you look at it hehe and you have every reason too I love your vest! I haven't tried argyle knits yet but I'm planning to in the near future^_^
    Welcome to the PRKG group btw!

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your argyle both sucks and blows

     

Post a Comment

<< Home