Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

jesus would take the metro

So, yesterday, Hannah and I spent my day off doing fun stuff. Fun colorful stuff. First we dyed some roving for Hannah to spin up. Pictures forthcoming. Then we dyed a whole crapload of sock yarn. It was so exciting to see what colors would come out after the dye was set and the yarn was rinsed. So much fun! And the colors! You can tell I'm excited by my abuse of exclamation points!


On an unrelated note, I'm less than 20 rows away from steeking my argyle vest. I'll post pics of the steeking process. And the drinking that will likely follow.

And thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was awesome. Full of family, friends and food...my favorite three Fs. Plus presents, including beautiful Manos wool from Jess to make my fantasy bag that I posted about earlier. So, thanks!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jesus would ride a fixed gear bicylce...

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're a douche

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i cant believe someone would say that! What a douche

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That yarn looks like that thing my cat left in the litter box. You should go dye that next time. Douche.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate your stupid blog and your stupid face. Please remove the link to my website.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! I love that everyone is freely "douching"! ...especialy loved the reacion of the older ladies at the shop when "douche" came out! That ROCKED! ...thanks for letting me hang!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home