Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Balls!

Erika and I just watched Mystery on PBS and Miss Marple says something to the effect of "Balls! They're always rolling all over the place and getting lost. That's why I prefer skeins." I love Miss Marple. She kicks Jessica Fletcher's ass. And pokes her with her long, straight, metal needles.

Anyway, some of the super secret knitting and stuff is done and packages mailed have all arrived. First, pop over to see the adorable bootees I sent Stefanie. She's the only pregnant knitter friend I have, and I'm so excited for her! And I love knitting tiny things.

Other not so secret package arrived to Jacki. Go forth and see the giant hank o' yarn. She's gonna make something awesome, and I can't wait to see it.

And finally, the yarn to Rob and Matt. Rob posted pics of the sock yarn I sent his direction. Notice how he mentions that there's more headed their way. Yeah. Imagine me spending the rest of the week skeining all that yarn. Yeah. So there's my week. What are you doing?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I think I watched the same Miss Marple as you did. Was it Bertram's Hotel? I'll be sure to post pictures of the yarn you sent me on the ol' blog.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so everyone's talking about this show. What's the deal? How come I haven't seen it?
    if I had a phone, you could call me and tell me to watch it.
    PS
    the word jumble at the bottom totally says "jordace" ...like the designer jeans fromt he 70's!!!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun with the skeining. Skeining makes my soul cry. Those colors that were pimped all over Threadbear are awesome.

    Oh, when Travis came home, I threw the big Green Ball O' Yarn at him like a beach ball and he was all "What the hell??" I balled it up on our Strauch ballwinder, and even then it was too huge. I could totally get a small glass top and use it for a coffee table or something.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Stefanie said…

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the booties!!

    (Ok, that sounds like I'm talking about something other than knitting...)

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    I watched that Miss Marple too!! And Matt and I totally laughed at the "Balls!" thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home