Multiple Craftgasm

Wherein Karida knits, crochets, embroiders, quilts, does cross stitch, and paper craft (It's not scrapbooking damnit!). But mostly she knits.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Actual Knitting!


Stef tagged me as a rockin' girl blogger! Aww, she's so sweet! But on the condition that I actually update and post. So see me posting things. Things with actual knitting!

And look, it's something that isn't just a sample. This sock is going on my sweaty foot! And apparently, I am the last person to knit the Monkey socks. So here they are!


Though you can't tell it here, I'm actually quite far along. Heel is turned and I'm probably only 3 or 4 repeats from toe decreases.

Life has been crazy, as usual, but I have also done some spinning. I'll post pics when I get around to getting the yarn off the bobbin. Even in spinning, I tend to put off the finishing.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    That's a fine-looking sock there. When is the Miss Marple society going to meet next?

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    hey, are you going to have a table at stitches east?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home